Proper computer posture
Ten tips for sitting better
- Sit up tall.
- Sit close to your keyboard.
- Adjust the keyboard height.
- Adjust the tilt of your keyboard based on your sitting position.
- Use wrist rests.
- Position your monitor properly.
- Position the source documents directly in front of you, and use an in-line copy stand.
- An articulating keyboard tray can provide optimal positioning of input devices.
- Take small breaks during your workday to release some of that muscle tension.
- Exercise your hand by pushing on top of your fingers, and using backward resistance movements.