1. Install WP Super Cache it’s the number best way to lower the load on a WordPress website.
2. Remove tags, you can do this by simply adding this in the CSS file:
Edit the style.css file and add this code to make your tags disappear with a huge chunk of access load use.
3. Uninstall the Google XML sitemap or any sitemap, they cause looping and crazy loads from Search Engine spidering.
4. Get a low server-filled web hosting service like Web Host Pro
5. Install Plugin Performance Profiler, this will tell you if any plug-ins run heavy load levels or have conflicts.
Want more details, check out our other WordPress Load Tips here.