Ten important inspirational business quotes
I hope you are having a great day. I was just browsing business blogs and happen to see some great quotes. So naturally, I wanted to share them with you. I know there are many more great business quotes, here is a just a few of the ones I saw recently that really sank in.
1. I choose a lazy person to do a hard job, Because a lazy person will find an easy way to do it.
I had to start this off with the prolific Bill Gates. Hard work pays off, but smart work pays off even better.
2. If your actions inspire others to dream more, learn more, do more, and become more, you are a leader.
John Quincy Adams was an amazing guy and I hope this quote inspires you to read up more about him. I liked this because it reminds us to keep in mind why we are doing what we are doing.
3. Conformity is the jailer of freedom and the enemy of growth.
This might not seem like a business quote at first but it really does come into play. In my experience in business it’s the people that come up with a new and better ways to do needed things that succeed the easiest.
4. I walk slowly, but I never walk backward.
It’s so true with business, always stay on pace and focus on the long haul.
5. If you don’t have time to do it right, when will you have time to do it over?
I liked this one just because it’s about going that extra step. Just don’t let perfect slow you down from getting started.
6. Fear is an obstacle for some people, but it is an illusion to me.
It can’t be said enough, failure is not something to fear. Fear is the only thing to fear.
7. Success is doing what you want, when you want, where you want, as much as your want.
I think this is a good goal to shoot for, good luck!
8. If you don’t build your dream, someone will hire you to help them build theirs.
Choose your battle, I say make it for your own goals. Win or lose, you never know until your try,
9. Work like there is someone working twenty-four hours a day to take it all away from you.
The sad truth is there is right now, people trying to do what you want to do. Your advantage is working harder, smarter, and with better tools. (A little luck can’t hurt either)
10. Successful people take big risks knowing that they might fall hard. BUT, they might succeed more than they ever dreamed, too.
I can’t think of a better person to finish this off with than a quote from Robert Kiyosaki. This one sticks out because of how important it is to take a chance in life. On our final days, no one will wish they didn’t take a chance to do something extraordinary.